Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jersey Knit bracelets

Jersey knit bracelet by V& Co

What you can't make from a Tshirt? Vanessa from V & Co. Shows you how to make a bracelet ( ok, many many bracelets) from jersey scraps, she even has a video posted in case you have trouble understanding with just the pics. So if a refashion has left you with a bunch of scraps, now you know what to do with all of them.


After looking at the tutorial again, I finally realized that I HAVE to give this a try. And here's my bracelet I made yesterday. I also added some beads re-purposed from a necklace, just to give it a bit more pizzaz.
Man! these are addictive.

At Sew Easy Sew Free, we bring you free sewing tutorials everyday...well, almost everyday. Become a Follower to get updates with each new tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment